- Location: Asia, India, New Delhi
- Timing of Applications: Summer, Winter
- Focus: Cloud, eCommerce, Gaming, Internet, Mobile, Physical Devices, SaaS, Software, Technology, Web-Based
- Vertical: Data/Analytics, Gaming, Retail
India Accelerator (IA) is a mentorship-driven incubator & accelerator in India for Technology, Internet, Software, Mobile, Gaming, eCommerce, SaaS, Physical Devices, Web-Based and Cloud startups. IA is structured around three categories:
- Co-working space which provides office support, general business assistance and events
- Startup academy helping entrepreneurs during the ideation phase
- Accelerator which supports established startups by providing mentorship, access to investors and rigorous curriculum
Throughout the four-month intensive accelerator program, IA focuses on transformative and technology-driven ideas to create solutions for India’s rapidly-changing ecosystem. Fostering a culture of innovation, IA is helping build a thriving startup ecosystem while providing startups a unique opportunity to work with an experienced team in an energetic and creative hub in Gurgaon, a suburb of New Delhi.
A launchpad for early-stage technology startups, AI provides potential to create disproportionate value. We typically fund technology oriented companies, but we are domain agnostic and are happy to look at any idea as long as passion fuels it!
Twice a year, we handpick up to 8 promising startups and take them to the next level with our full-fledged 3-months accelerator program. The startups inducted in the Accelerator Program will be working out of IA space for the entire duration of the program, during which we work intensively with the founders to get their startups into the best shape possible.
We provide end-to-end services required by a start-up to be launched successfully in the market – We are technology leaders and have crafted intuitive and lasting online and mobile experiences for hundreds of associations and non-profits through our partner companies – Big Drop Technologies Pvt. Ltd., OrganIQ Consulting, Up Skill, etc.
- Fixed-term, cohort-based – two 90-days cycles a year, January through April and August through November
- Intense, rapid and Mentorship-driven program, aimed at accelerating the growth
- Program culminates in a Demo Day with graduate companies pitching to the selected group of investors